Who pays for home health care?
Home Health Care is generally paid for by Medicare/Medicaid, long term insurance, or paid with the patient’s own resources. In most cases, traditional Medicare pays 100% of the cost of home health services.
Please visit the following links for more information.
- Texas Health Care Information Collectionwww.dshs.state.tx.us
- Homecare & Hospice www.nahc.org
- Developmental Disabilities Resource Center www.ddrcco.com
- American Public Health Association www.apha.org
- American Physical Therapy Associationwww.apta.org
- Texas Associate of Home Care www.tahc.org
- Medicare www.medicare.gov
- Texas Health Care Association www.txhca.org